We do not expect you to clean on your vacation.
Checkout time is 10am. Please be ready for the cleaners to enter at that time.
YOUR CLEANING FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TASKS
These are things we do NOT expect you to do 🙂
- Laundry (all linens and towels based on the number of guests)
- Cleaning supplies
- Tasks such as deep cleaning surfaces, bathrooms and sanitizing the space
- Taking trash from trash bins to dumpsters
- Resetting the space for the next guest
- Replenishing basic guest supplies(soaps, lotions, toilet paper, paper towels, etc)
Your cleaning Fee DOES NOT INCLUDE excessive cleaning 🙁
To ensure you do not get an additional charge, we do expect you to:
- Deposit all your trash in the provided trash bins around the house (you do not need to take out the trash, but please don’t leave it laying around the unit)
- Food: empty the fridge/freezer, and discard all open/perishable/used food items. Feel free to leave staples/community/shareable or sealed/unexpired items.
- Load and start the dishwasher
- Attend to spills and stains right away so they don’t set in
- Leave used beds unmade and leave out all extra used linens and towels so the cleaners don’t miss them.
- Checkout before 10am so the cleaners don’t have to wait around (they charge us for their time, of course!)
VERY IMPORTANT! RETURN PARKING PASS (THE LODGE AT MOUNTAIN VILLAGE GUESTS ONLY) – $400 REPLACEMENT FEE.
If you are staying at one of our units with the parking pass in the safe (The Lodge at Mountain Village) – please return it to the safe, take picture of it back in the safe for your records, and lock it back up. Please send us the pic, so we can make a record of it as well!
Safe Travels and we hope to see you again soon!