We do not recommend renting a car. Since you are staying in the village, and we are ski-in/ski-out, you don’t need to drive anywhere as there are plenty of places within walking distance. There are tons of transportation options if you wish to go to Main Street or the Kimball Junction, and you can avoid traffic and parking issues if you use a public transportation or a ride share service. Also, please note that garage parking is not guaranteed and can fill up late at night, so if you do rent a car, we don’t recommend driving if you plan to be back late at night.
The Lift Park City Studio
In the Canyons Village, you will find many options for breakfast, lunch, dinner. We are asked often what we recommend. Here is our list for the Canyons Village.
- Family Dinner: Drafts Burger Bar and Grill (your kids will love the dessert)
- Foodie/Fine Dining: The Farm
- Apres Ski: Umbrella Bar (great outdoor space, with room for the kids to run around)
For a complete list of dining options in the Canyons Village, visit the CVMA website.
Uber and Lyft are available in Park City.
The onsite ski conceirge has rentals in our building via Black Tie: https://booknow.blacktieskis.com/portals/liftPC
There are several rental shops in the village within walking distance (Aloha Sports, Canyon Mountain Rentals, Epic Mountain Rentals). Aloha Sports usually has online deals for the best savings if you book in advance (choose the Canyons Village location).
It is mandatory that you store your skis/boards/boots in the ski storage room. There is a concierge there to help you and once you are ready to go, the room exits on the slopes, right next to our private village ski lift.
DO NOT set heating and cooling to AUTO on the main thermostat. The fan can be set to auto.
On the main thermostat, use the dial on the right of the thermostat to set the system to your desired temperature. Press the top of the dial near the blue triangle to select, and the bottom of the dial near the red triangle to exit.
All Thermostats MUST be set to the same mode:
- Turn master thermostat to heat
- Make sure the rest of the thermostats are also set to heat
- Set the master thermostat to the desired temperature
- Set the remaining thermostats to desired temperature
- Turn the master thermostat to cool
- Make sure that the rest of the thermostats are also set to cool
- Set the master thermostat to the desired temperature Set the remaining thermostats to desired temperature