Rental Contract – Westgate 2 Bedroom
- PREMISES: Owner hereby leases to Tenant (as designated in payment form) a dwelling unit (hereinafter referenced as “Premises”) located at The Canyons in Park City, 3000 Canyons Resort Drive, Park City, UT 84098, UNIT 3401A & 3401B.
- The condo is a two bedroom unit with 2 king size beds, 2 Sleeping Sofas, fully equipped kitchen and kitchenette, 1 steam shower bathroom master, one regular shower, one whirlpool Jacuzzi, 4 TVs, 2 DVD players, washer/dryer.
- TERM: This lease shall be for the term agreed upon and noted in your payment form. Owner reserves right to cancel reservation and refund in full within 24 hours if dates are no longer available.
- RATE: Rate was agreed upon in advance. Owner has the right to refund payment and cancel reservation is rental rate does not match agreed upon rate via text, email or phone call.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. MST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. MST.
No guaranteed early check-ins or late check-outs. Under certain circumstances, owner may agree to early check-in or late check-out the day of, but never guaranteed in advance.
- This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking in the unit will incur a fine of $500 up to $2000 to pay for extra cleaning, painting, smoke damage or burns.
- PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
- DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A credit card hold and authorization via your original payment will act in lieu of deposit.
- The following provisions should be met.
- No damage is done to unit or its contents.
- All keys are left with the front desk and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure directly to Westgate.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- If Parking passes are provided they should be returned to the front desk at the time of your check out and be visible on your car at all times while parked in designated areas.
- The following provisions should be met.
- CANCELLATIONS: A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to eight (8) persons.
- INCLUSIVE: Rates include end of stay cleaning and usage of included Westgate resort amenities (note some amenities, such as the spa & yoga classes require a fee – pools, fitness center, hot tubs are available at no additional cost).
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the condo, daily maid service or towel exchanges are not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate and must be reserved 30 days in advance for best rates.
- Please do not remove towels or linens from the unit. Towels are provided at all pools, hot tub areas. Westgate robes are not included in our cleaning service package.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
- PARKING: Parking is limited to two (1) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- HOT TUBS: No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
- STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS/CANCELED FLIGHTS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions. We do not refund due to injury or canceled/missed flights.
- UNITS IS PRIVATELY OWNED: The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.