DO NOT set heating and cooling to AUTO on the main thermostat. The fan can be set to auto.
On the main thermostat, use the dial on the right of the thermostat to set the system to your desired temperature. Press the top of the dial near the blue triangle to select, and the bottom of the dial near the red triangle to exit.
All Thermostats MUST be set to the same mode:
- Turn master thermostat to heat
- Make sure the rest of the thermostats are also set to heat
- Set the master thermostat to the desired temperature
- Set the remaining thermostats to desired temperature
- Turn the master thermostat to cool
- Make sure that the rest of the thermostats are also set to cool
- Set the master thermostat to the desired temperature Set the remaining thermostats to desired temperature