Address / Directions
Property Address: 2431 High Mountain Road, Park City, UT 84098 // Condo Unit Doors: 507/507A
Property Address: 2431 High Mountain Road, Park City, UT 84098
Condo Unit Doors: 507/507A
Airport –> Park City Options
SNOW COUNTRY LIMO
(435) 714-0159, snowcountrylimo.com
Yes, there are others, feel free to search the web!
Uber and Lyft are in the area, but be sure to pick the right option for your group, luggage and road conditions (you don’t need 4WD if it’s not snowing and the roads are clear, but you DO if it’s snowing). Lower rates would be around $55-65 one way, but that’s if it’s not snowing and there is not a price surge. If conditions are snow or ice and/or you have large luggage, you’ll require an SUV or larger class vehicle and that will cost around $150-160 one way (non-surge).
Canyons Village Connect
Complimentary, on demand rides around the Canyons Village.
Check-in time is 4:00pm. If you arrive early, you may leave your luggage with the front desk and have access to the resort amenities (pool & hot tub, fitness, locker rooms, recreation rooms).
Check-in is 4pm // Check-out is 10am
Check-in and out is contactless and keyless. You will receive your entry code on the day of your arrival. You do not need to check-in with the front desk (though you are welcome to stop by and ask questions or say hello). Your keycode will stop working at 10am on the day of departure (unless you added-on a late checkout). You do not need to do anything special for check-out. The cleaners will take care of it all!
If you have a later flight and plan to ski on your departure day, you may request luggage storage with the front desk and we will be happy to give you access to the resort amenities throughout the day, but we cannot accommodate last minute late check-out requests.
Check-out time is 10:00am. If your flight is later in the day, you may ask the front desk to store your belongings and grant you access to the resort amenities (pool, locker rooms, etc).
Due to the busy nature of our condo, we usually cannot accomodate a late check-out. We suggest booking an extra day if you wish to ski on your departure day, if you wish have access to the condo before you leave.
Check around when you arrive and let us know if it is not cleaned to your satisfaction. We’ll get the cleaners back up right away! Remember, unless you requested & paid for additional cleanings, we do not provide daily cleaning or towel exchanges during your stay.
We supply enough towels and linens for the # of people you indicated when you booked. If your plans changed and you have more in your party, just let us know asap. There may be a charge for more linens, as our cleaners charge based on amount of laundry.
In the Canyons Village, you will find many options for breakfast, lunch, dinner. We are asked often what we recommend. Here is our list for the Canyons Village.
- Family Dinner: Drafts Burger Bar and Grill (your kids will love the dessert)
- Foodie/Fine Dining: The Farm
- Apres Ski: Umbrella Bar (great outdoor space, with room for the kids to run around)
For a complete list of dining options in the Canyons Village, visit the CVMA website.
Do I need a rental car?
We do not recommend renting a car. Since you are staying in the village, and we are ski-in/ski-out, you don’t need to drive anywhere as there are plenty of places within walking distance. There are tons of transportation options if you wish to go to Main Street or the Kimball Junction, and you can avoid traffic and parking issues if you use a public transportation or a ride share service. Also, please note that garage parking is not guaranteed and can fill up late at night, so if you do rent a car, we don’t recommend driving if you plan to be back late at night.
E-Bike Share Program
The Summit Bike Share system offers bicycles to their users. It’s easy, fun and comfortable. Summit County follows the trend in active transportation by offering a great transit option for residents and visitors to explore the city. Summit Bike Share is available 24/7
- Press the up button with the power button at the same time, you will hear a click
- The pilot light will light in roughly 45 seconds, the flame will follow shortly after
- Use the up and down button to control the flames
- Press the select button to control the temperature and the fan
- Press the power button to turn off
- Fitness Center – Hours: 5AM-10PM, located on the 3rd floor
- Social distancing of 6 feet
- Please sanitize before and after use of equipment
- Use your code for entry
FREE Public Transportation
Park City has an excellent FREE transportation system that will take you anywhere in town. You can use your preferred map application on your smartphone to easily find your way around town via public transit.
Or download the My Stop App
Front Desk Hours/Info
Lift Front Desk hours are 8am – 8pm, 7 day per week for the winter season. The front desk staff is happy to help you during your stay.
High Valley Transit (FREE)
This is part of Park City’s free public transportation. Download the app from their website and/or plan your route. Look for the 105, a shuttle in Canyons Village.
HVAC – Thermostat
DO NOT set heating and cooling to AUTO on the main thermostat. The fan can be set to auto.
On the main thermostat, use the dial on the right of the thermostat to set the system to your desired temperature. Press the top of the dial near the blue triangle to select, and the bottom of the dial near the red triangle to exit.
All Thermostats MUST be set to the same mode:
- Turn master thermostat to heat
- Make sure the rest of the thermostats are also set to heat
- Set the master thermostat to the desired temperature
- Set the remaining thermostats to desired temperature
- Turn the master thermostat to cool
- Make sure that the rest of the thermostats are also set to cool
- Set the master thermostat to the desired temperature Set the remaining thermostats to desired temperature
Lift Parking Info
As you enter the Canyons Village area, follow the signs to The Lift parking garage. It is located on the North side of the building.
Parking information: Covered parking is limited to 1 car per stay. If parking is needed for more than one vehicle and/or the lot is full, the front desk will direct you to overflow parking. The code to the garage will be the same 4 digit code you received at check-in.
Garage parking is not guaranteed. The front desk will direct you to overflow parking if needed.
Lounges (Teens, Kids, Adults)
- Hours 8AM to 12AM
- Games for the Teen Room can be checked out at the Front Desk, please return same day.
- Do not remove toys from kids room
Maintenance or Issues
We check the condo periodically, but issues can arrive at anytime and we will do our best to make sure your stay comfortable and has everything in order!
PLEASE TEXT US AT 435-513-1225 (first)
or 435-513-1547 (secondary).
- Hours: 8AM-10PM, located on the 3rd floor through the Fitness Center, use your entry code
- Maintain 6 feet apart from those not in the same household
- Please clean and sanitize pool furniture before and after use
- Sanitizing wipes are located on the counter by the grills.
- There are towels at the pool. Please do not bring bath towels outside of the unit.
- Open the refrigerator door and make sure that the “Vacation” mode is not on.
- To turn on the ice maker, look at the screen at the top of the refrigerator and select the “Ice” button.
- The word “Ice” will appear on the screen if it is on.
Uber and Lyft are available in Park City.
Ski & Snowboard Rentals
There are several rental shops in the village within walking distance (Aloha Sports, Canyon Mountain Rentals, Epic Mountain Rentals). Aloha Sports usually has online deals for the best savings if you book in advance (choose the Canyons Village location). If you’d rather have the gear brought to you, try Skis on the Run or Ski Butlers.
Ski Concierge & Storage
It is mandatory that you store your skis/boards/boots in the ski storage room. There is a concierge there to help you and once you are ready to go, the room exits on the slopes, right next to our private village ski lift.